- Minimum Order Quantity - 25 units per design.
- Material - Iron or zinc alloy depending on the shape.
- Enamel Colors - Up to 8 colors included, no set up charges.
- Extras - Add backer cards, laser engraving or custom back stamps on the cart page.
- File Type - Vector preferred but all formats are accepted.
- Plating Options - Included in the unit prices.
- Enamel Color Matching - Full color guide available here.
- Average Production Time - 2-3 weeks after proof approval.
- Average Transit Time - 3-5 business days.
- Rush Options - If you have a firm event date, we'd recommend our USA Rush Printed Pins. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more information.
Upload your artwork
and leave the rest to us.
Submit an order
Great! You have chosen a custom product, uploaded your design and submitted online.
Approve the proof
After we receive your order, we’ll send you unlimited proofs via email and wait for your approval.
Receive your product
Once you have approved your proof your part is done! We’ll ship it quickly to your door.
Why Choose Custom Hard Enamel Tie Bars?
Pick one of these tie bars up and you'll instantly know why they're our most premium option: it combines a jewelry quality feel with the durablity of a more rugged piece. The shiny metal will draw eyes and the flush enamel will help limits the knicks and scratches that can build up quicker on other styles.
Frequently asked questions
You might also like these custom products
Imported Charm Bracelets
Custom charms with a shiny bangle bracelet
Soft Enamel Cufflinks
Most popular cufflinks.
Hard Enamel Cufflinks
Smooth, color-filled cufflinks
No Touch Tool
Hands off device for opening doors and pressing buttons
are a Wizard!
Enter your email below to receive a 10% discount on your first orderContinue shopping