- Minimum Order Quantity - 25 units per design.
- Material - Iron or zinc alloy depending on the shape.
- Enamel Colors - Up to 8 colors included, no set up charges.
- Extras - Add backer cards, laser engraving or custom back stamps on the cart page.
- File Type - Vector preferred but all formats are accepted.
- Plating Options - Included in the unit prices.
- Enamel Color Matching - Full color guide available here.
- Average Production Time - 2-3 weeks after proof approval.
- Average Transit Time - 3-5 business days.
- Rush Options - If you have a firm event date, we'd recommend our USA Rush Printed Pins. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more information.
Upload your artwork
and leave the rest to us.
Submit an order
Great! You have chosen a custom product, uploaded your design and submitted online.
Approve the proof
After we receive your order, we’ll send you unlimited proofs via email and wait for your approval.
Receive your product
Once you have approved your proof your part is done! We’ll ship it quickly to your door.
Why Choose Custom Photodome Printed Bottle Openers?
When a design is too complex to die strike and it's imperative to maintain all details of your original file, we recommend this offset printed style since we can accommodate all designs.
While these bottle openers will feel somewhat lighter than a more traditional die struck opener, the protective layer of epoxy domes makes this a durable piece.
Frequently asked questions
All pricing is displayed on this page. You can adjust the quantity to see the different unit and total prices for various quantitites. Standard shipping is free. Applicable taxes may apply.
No problem! You can send us a written description or a hand drawn sketch and our team of talented artist will create unlimited digital mockups until you are satisfied.
No problem! We send you proofs via email after you order so you will have the chance to make unlimited changes. Nothing goes into production until we have written approval from you. Submitting an order does not mean your design is finalized, in fact most people do not have designs that are print-ready.
Yes, we can use any design or logo. We are experts at translating any artwork to custom product specs. You will receive unlimited proofs/edits after you order and before production starts.
We accept all standard artwork formats. Send us your artwork and we'll provide an online proof. You can request changes to your proof and we will make them for free until you approve a final layout. While we accept all standard artwork formats, we recommend uploading vector artwork when possible (i.e. AI files or EPS files).
Yes we can make basic artwork changes such as adding or deleting text, creating a cut-to-shape outline, removing backgrounds and changing colors. We are not equipped to create your logo or design from scratch. If you are in need of full design services we recommend either attaching images that serve as a starting point or using out creative partner, 99designs.
You may also like these custom bottle openers
are a Wizard!
Enter your email below to receive a 10% discount on your first orderContinue shopping